GO DJ! Who’s Your DJ?
Having the perfect DJ can really set the tone for your wedding day. That’s why finding the right wedding DJ is such a big deal. You’ll want to find a wedding DJ who has great musical taste and can fill up your dance floor! You also want to check with your DJ and see what else they can provide. This includes uplighting, monograms, and other key things that will make your day perfect. The best way to find a great wedding DJ is to read reviews from past clients and select a few pros to interview.
Look at the tips from The Todd Everett Experience and see a list of our preferred DJ’s!
Shopping around for the perfect wedding DJ can be very stressful. Just remember that great wedding DJ’s book up really fast!
Here are 5 good questions to ask your wedding DJ before finalizing your decision:
- Do you have my wedding date available?
- How long have you been a Professional Wedding DJ?
- What makes you a “great wedding DJ”? What’s unique about your style
- Can you provide me with recent couples that I can contact for references? Where can I find reviews regarding your services?
- What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
My Party Queen PREFERRED DJ’s
The Todd Everett Experience
DJ Ace Productions