Join MPQ Team! We are now hiring for the positions below.
The Event Staff member will assist with the set up and tear down of events such as weddings, baby shower, birthday parties and more.
Key Job Elements:
- Read floorplans and translate those into room layouts and setups.
- Set-up and breakdown decor on tables as well as event props.
- Complete tasks timely to ensure the event starts on time.
- May do additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Available to work on weekends.
- Able to safely grip, lift and carry equipment weighing up 50 lbs.
- Requires full physical mobility for the entire duration of the shift such as walking, use of carts, bending, lifting, pushing and pulling.
- Detail orientated and strong sense of urgency.
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent.
- Communication Skills – Good oral, written and listening skills; pays close attention to details.
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; establishes and maintains effective relationships while gaining their trust and respect.
- Organizational Skills – Uses resources and time effectively and efficiently.
- Problem Solving – Solves problems with effective solutions.
- Teamwork – Creates strong morale and spirit within the team.
Special Requirements: Valid Driver’s License.
Starting at $16-$17 per hour
- Load equipment and event supplies into delivery vehicles.
- Deliver to event and pickup from event.
- Meet delivery schedule in a timely manner.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Safe driving habits at all times.
- Must be a licensed driver.
$100 Flat Rate Per Event – with use of company rental truck
$250 Flat Rate Per Event – if use your own truck
Please complete the application below.